|::: Administration : College Administration|
The Medical College Administration is headed by the Dean Dr. C. Gunasekaran, M.D.,DCH., and has the following staff.
Junior Administrative Officer: Thiru. T. Pandian, M.Sc.,
Office Superintendent: 1. Thiru. V. Vijayan - (Establishment)
2. Thiru. V. Ravichandran- (Accounts and Stores)
3. Thiru. A. Kumar- (Medical Education)
1. Thiru. K. Ramesh, Assistant: Deals with establishment matters of Professors and Associate Professors
2. Thiru.P. Elangovan, Assistant: Deals with establishment matters of the Assistant Professors.
3. Selvi. T. Meena, Assistant: Deals witgh establishment matters of Ministerial staff, superior staff and all other staff.
1. Selvi. P. Latha, Steno Typist: Deals with accounts matters of Assistant Professors ande Gazetted Staff.
2. Thiru. V. Sivashanmugam, Junior Assistant : Deals with accounts matters of Ministerial staff, Superior staff and all
3. Thiru. C. Jeevanandam, Junior Assistant: Deals with all the contingent bills of college
4. Thiru. M. Iyyappan, Junior Assistant: Deals with Budget, Reconciliation statement, etc.,
Thiru. T. Karthikesan, Junior Assistant: Deals with all cash transactions matters inclusive of hostel rent collections.
Thiru. V. Arivuselvan, Junior Assistant: Deals with the stores purchase of the hospital.
Stores 2 :
Thiru. P. Duraimanikam, Junior Assistant: Deals with the procurement of stationary for the college, etc.,
Medical Education 1:
Thiru. G. Kesavaraj, Junior Assistant: Duties of MBBS Admissions, conducting of Exams, MCI visits, The T.N. Dr. M.G.R. Medical University visits.
Medical Education 2:
Thiru.A. Krishnamurthy, Junior Assistant: Duties of MBBS Students Scholarship, Loans, SC/ST community certificate verification and +2 Mark Sheet verification.
Planning and Development:
Thiru. K. Pugalenthi, Junior Assistant: Deals with the P&D matters, Civil, Electrical work/repair intimations to PWD, Quarters allotment, etc., Replying of Audit paras of DME and AG'S objection.
Thiru. R. Mohan Sundar, Junior Assistant: Replying to RTI petions, forwarding of NHIS applications, attending weekly GDP meeting, etc.,
1. Tmt. N. Bridha Nithya Kalyani
2. Thiru. C. Packiyasamy
Selvi. S. kalaiselvi
Tmt. P. Kanaga
Tmt. S. Aruna
1. Thiru. V. Saravanan
2. Thiru. V. Madhavan
3. Thiru. K. Mathialagan