AWARENESS PROGRAMME ON
ACTIVITY PERIOD: 26-06-2019 TO 10-07-2019
“DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING”
We have conducted an awareness programme on “DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING” on 29/06/19 & 30/06/19 at an Exhibition conducted at Ponthamizh Kalyana Mandapam, Vilamal, Thiruvarur.
We have also conducted a Seminar Programme on “DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING” on 03.07.2019 at Lecture Hall, Department of Pharmacology, Govt. Thiruvarur Medical College for MBBS Students.
- Medical Officers, CRRIs & MBBS students created awareness among the public who came for exhibition.
- Various college students and youngsters who attended the exhibition were also made aware about the Drug abuse and Illicit trafficking.
- Videos & Photos were taken while students explaining about drug abuse to the public.
- Videos creating awareness among the public were played during the exhibition.
- Posters & Models were displayed in the stall.
- Dean, Vice Principal, Medical Superintendent, RMO’s, ARMO’s, Professors & Assistant Professors of various departments attended the exhibition.
- Vice Principal Dr. G. Rajaram, M.D., addressed the students about drug abuse.
- More than 90 students participated.