GOVT THIRUVARUR MEDICAL COLLEGE, THIRUVARUR
RESEARCH PUBLICATION DETAILS
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
1. G.Hariprasath, Dr. S. Sakila et al. Increased TG/HDL Ratio, A Surrogate Marker of Insulin Resistance in PCOS Women. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. Nov, 2017, Volume 16, Issue 11 Ver. X, Page 29-32.
2. G.Hariprasath, Dr. S. Sakila et al. Taurine supplementation improves insulin sensitivity and lipid profile in PCOS women. International Journal of Scientific Research. 2018, Volume 7, Issue 1, Page 208-10.
3. G.Hariprasath, Dr. S. Sakila et al. Metformin Treatment Reduces Insulin Resistance And Also Corrects Dyslipidemia In PCOS Women. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. 2018, Volume 17, Issue 01, Ver. VIII January. 2018, Page 15-17.
4. Sharma V.K, Dinesh.T, Rajajeyakumar M, Grishma B, Bhavanani A.B – Impact of fast and slow pranaya on cardiovascular autonomic function among healthy young volunteers- A randomized controlled study, 2018, volume 7, issue 2
5. Dinesh T, Dinesh Kumar E, Rajajeyakumar M, Charumathi V. Effect of short-term breathing exercise training on perceived stress and stroop effect in chronic smart phone users. Int. Arch Integr Med, 2018; 5 (11): 01-07.
6. Dinesh T, Rajajeyakumar M, Sakila S. Effect of 12 weeks of slow breathing exercise practice on anthropometric parameters in healthy volunteers. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol, 2018; 8 (12): 1650-53.
7. Dinesh Kumar E, Dinesh T. Effect of short-term breathing exercise practice on cognitive function in chronic mobile phone users. Int J Med Sci Public Health, 2019; 8 (3): 205-08.
ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
ONGOING RESEARCH DETAILS
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of early clinical exposure (ECE) in learning clinical examination skills among preclinical students submitted in Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology
- Assessment of basal physiological parameters during different phases of menstrual cycle among health care students with premenstrual syndrome- Ms. T. Rakshitha, Dr. S. Sakila
- Effect of six weeks of yoga training on body composition and cardio-respiratory parameters in first degree relatives of diabetes mellitus patients – Mr. E. Dinesh Kumar, Dr. Dinesh T
- Comparative assessment of quality of sleep, cognitive function and stress levels between Type A and Type B personality health care workers – Ms.M.Renuka, Dr. S. Sakila
- Impact of didactic lecture on the knowledge of contraceptive devices among adolescent medical students –Dr. Dinesh T
DEPARTMENT OF PHARMOCOLOGY
- Umamaheshwari C, Shanthi M., Malathi M, A study on cisplatin -paclitaxel induced peripheral neuropathy in cancer patients , International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology , May 2019, Vol 8, Issue 5, Page 977 -980
- Dr.G.Rajaram, Dr.M.Gangadevi, Prescription analysis and drug utilization pattern in a tertiary care teaching hospital, International ournal of Research in Pharmocology& Pharmocotherapeutics, 2018, Volume -7, Issue 3.
- Dr.G.Rajaram, Dr.R.Lenin, Analysis of antibiotics use in hospitalized patients of a tertiary care hospital, International ournal of Research in Pharmocology& Pharmocotherapeutics, 2018, Volume -7, Issue 2.
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE
- Vinoth Khanna, Priya Anbarasan, Abhinaya Shanmugasundaram, In hospital Mortality and correlates among patients admitted for Acute Coronary Syndrome in South India , MedPulse International Journal of Medicine, December 2018 , Volume 8, Issue 3, pp 153-157
- Karthikeyan Navaneetham, Karthikeyan Ganesan, Correlation of platelet count with outcomes in snake bite victims with systemic envenomation, MedPulse International Journal of Medicine, Volume 7, Issue 1, July 2018 pp 20-24
DEPARTMENT OF ANESTHESIOLOGY
- T Murugan, N Sathyan, Anju Daniel Prasath, Subha, Comparative evaluation of the effect of intrathecal ketamine and fentanyl added to bupivacaine in elective hernia repair surgeries, MedPulse International Journal of Anesthesiology, Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2018, pp 66-73.
- N Sathyan, Subha P D, Murugan T , Comparison of efficacy of different concentration of bupivacaine in ultrasoundguided transversus abdominis plane (TAP) block for postoperative pain relief in lower segment cesarean section , MedPulse International Journal of Anesthesiology Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2018 pp 97-103
- T Murugan, N Sathyan, Anju Daniel Prasath, Subha, Comparative evaluation of the effect of intrathecal ketamine and fentanyl added to bupivacaine in elective hernia repair surgeries , MedPulse International Journal of Anesthesiology, Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2018 pp 66-73
DEPARTMENT OF PEADIATRICS
- N Sathyan, Subha P D, Murugan T, Comparison of efficacy of different concentration of bupivacaine in ultrasoundguided transversus abdominis plane (TAP) block for postoperative pain relief in lower segment cesarean section, MedPulse International Journal of Anesthesiology, Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2018 pp 97-103
DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY
- Dr. Kannan Ramamoorthy, Agora Shivan Shanmuga Sundaram, Biochemical Screening tests in the urine of mentally retarded children, International Journal of Contemporary Peadiatrics, 2018, Jul; 5(4): 1249 - 1254
- Kannan Ramamoorthy, M.S.Abilash, Cord blood bilirubin used as an early predictor of hyperbilirubinemia, International Journal of Contemporary Peadiatrics, 2018, Jul; 5(4): 1280 - 1285
- Dr. Kannan Ramamoorthy, Agora Shivan Shanmuga Sundaram, Detection of Chlamydia pneumonia and Mycoplasma pneumonia in hospitalized children with community acquired pneumonia, International Journal of Contemporary Peadiatrics, 2018, Jul; 5(4): 1310 - 1314
- Dr.Raja Periyasamy, Dr. Kannan Ramamoorthy, Etiological Profile of Febrile neutropenia in childhood malignancy, International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research , April 2018, Volume 4, Issue 4(A), Page No 3228 – 3229.
- A prospective observational study of deformities in leprosy in tertiary care center in South India, Indian journal of clinical and experimental Dermatology, Jan-march 2019.
2. A comparative study of efficacy of 1064nm Q-switched neodymium YAG laser at sub- phptothermolytic fluency alone and in combination therapy with epi cutaneous 20%azelaic acid and in sequential therapy with microdermabrasion in melasma in South Indian, Indian journal of clinical and experimental Dermatology, October- December 2018
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY
DEPARTMENT OF BIO CHEMISTRY
- P Maharaja, S Rajendran, Role of appendicectomy in relieving the chronic or relapsing right iliac fossa pain at tertiary health care centre, Medpulse-International Journal of Surgery, May 2018.
- S Rajendran, P Maharaja, Significance of serum amylase levels in diagnosis of acute severe pancreatitis , MedPulse International Journal of Surgery, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2018 pp 100-102
- S. Rajendran, K. R. Manoj Prabu, Clinico pathological aspects of solitary thyroid nodule: a hospital based prospective study, International Surgery Journal , 2018 May;5(5).
- KomalaGovindharajulu, Pragna B Dolia. ASSOCIATION OF APOLIPOPROTEIN E POLYMORPHISM AND LIPID PROFILE IN ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION. NJBMS. 2015; 5 (2):45-49.
- Dr.G.Komala, FenittaShirley.S, Dr.lalitha.R, Mr.Padmanaban.S. HDL Particle Size and Its Association with Paraoxonase - 1 Activity in CAD Patients. IJCCLM.2017; 3(1): 1-10.
- Dr.Lalitha R. Dr.G.Komala, Aravinth ,Dr.PriyaSenthilkumar. Free Triiodothyronine Level Indicates the Degree of Myocardial Injury in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction. IJCCLM.2017; 3 (1): 21-28.
- Dr.G.Komala, Dr.K.Geetha, Dr.Kishwanth, Dr.M.Vijayalakshmi, Dr.R.Nagendran. Establishment of Reference Range for Serum Creatinine by IDMS and NIST SRM 967 Traceable Calibrator in Government Kilpauk Medical College Hospital Laboratory. IJCCLM. 2017; 3(3):23-32.
- Dr.D.Revathi1 , Dr.G.Komala2, Dr.B.Lavanya Devi3 , Dr.Vikraman4, Dr.AravinthSrinivas5 , Dr.R.Lalitha6 , Dr. Aruna7 . PREVALENCE OF HEPATOGENIC DIABETES IN CIRRHOTIC PATIENTS - A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
- M Natraj, S Sumathi. A study of correlation between lipid peroxide and HbA1c in diabetic patients. Medpulse International Journal of Medicine February 2017;1(2):22-24. DOI:https://doi.org/10.26611/1021122
- Vinoth Khanna, Priya Anbarasan, AbinayaShanmugasundaram .,In hospital mortality and correlates among patients admitted for Acute Coronary Syndrome in South India .Medpulse International Journal of Medicine . December 2018; 8(3):153-157. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26611/1021831
1. LAVANYA DEVI.B , MEERA.V., KOMALA.G., NAGENDRAN.R,LALITHA.R .Association of TCF7L2 gene polymorphism at rs7903146(C/T) and rs12255372(G/T) and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Chennai suburban population: a pilot study.
DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
- S,Kalaiayarasi, P.S.Chitra, A study of variations in the origin of superior cerebellar artery and dimensions of its proximal segment, International Journal of Anatomy and Research, 2018, Volume 6(1.1),page 4849-53.
- Yean K. Yong, Alireza Saeidi, Hong Y. Tan, Mohamed Rosmawati, Philip F. Enström, Rami Al Batran, V. Vasuki, Indranil Chattopadhyay, Amudhan Murugesan, Ramachandran Vignesh, Adeeba Kamarulzaman, Jayakumar Rajarajeswaran, Abdul W. Ansari, Jamuna Vadivelu, James E. Ussher, Vijayakumar Velu, Marie Larsson and Esaki M. Shankar, Hyper-Expression of PD-1 Is Associated with the Levels of Exhausted and Dysfunctional Phenotypes of Circulating CD161++TCR iVα7.2+ Mucosal-Associated Invariant T Cells in Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection, Frontiers in Immunology, March 2018, Volume 9(472).
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY:
Suriyamoorthi M, Pakkiyalakshmi N, Ravishankar J, A study on coping skills of caregivers of patients with bipolar disorder , International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, November 2018 , Vol 6, Issue 11
Pakkiyalakshmi N, Suriyamoorthi M, Ravishankar J, A comparative study between first generation and second generation antipsychotics over the development of metabolic syndrome in persons with first episode drug naive schizophrenia, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, November 2018, Vol 6, Issue 11.
DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY:
1.Dr.A.Prabha, Dr.P.Bakiavathy, Dr.R.Sindhuja, Maternal and fetal outcome of pyrexia in pregnancy beyond 28 weeks of gestation – A prospective cohort study, Global Journal for Research analysis, October 2017, Volume 6, Issue 10.
2.Dr.A.Prabha, Dr.A.C.Krithika Ranjani, Analytical study of MRI Brain in antepartum and postpartum eclampsia patients, Global Journal for Research analysis
3.Dr.A.Prabha, Dr.P.Suganthi, Severity of pre eclampsia with maternal serum LDH levels, Paripex – Indian Journal of Research, February 2019, Volume 8, issue 2.
4.Suganya Muthu, Bakiavathy Ponnusamy, A study on maternal and perinatal outcomes in severe pre-eclampsia and eclampsia: Experience from a tertiary care teaching hospital, Medpulse International Journal Gynaecology, September 2018.
5.Suganya M, Kasthuri V, Pregnancy outcome in women with first trimester bleed- A prospective study in a tertiary care hospital, MedPulse – International Journal of Gynaecology, Volume 8, Issue 2, November 2018, pp 86-90
6.Suganya Muthu, Sumathi Chidambaram, Prevalence of anemia in pregnant women and its correlates in a district hospital of Tamil Nadu: A hospital based cross sectional study, Medpulse International Journal Gynaecology, August 2018
DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
||Name of the article and the tile of the journal with details
||Date of acceptance of research publications
|Indexed or not.
/ Indexing agency
|1.A Study on prevalence of different types of cancer in a tertiary care centre. Medpulse-international journal of pathologyoct 2018;8(1):07-11
2..A two year retrospective study of ovarian
tumours in a rural tertiary care hospital IJPO.VOL.5 ISSUE;4
3.Astudy on histological patterns of thyroid lesion &its correlation –rural tertiary care centre.IJPRP 2018.VOL.7;6
4.A study of histopathological changes & risk factors associated with ectopic pregnancy in rural tertiary care centre Medpulse-international journal of pathologyoct 2018;8(1)
2.. First author
|A Study on prevalence of different types of cancer in a tertiary care centre. Medpulse-international journal of pathologyoct 2018;8(1):07-11
|| First author
|| Index Copernicus
||A two year retrospective study of ovarian
tumours in a rural tertiary care hospital IJPO.VOL.5 ISSUE;4
|Second & corresponding author
|| INDEX COPERNICUS
||1.Astudy on histological patterns of thyroid lesion &its correlation –rural tertiary care centre.IJPRP 2018.VOL.7;6
2.A study of histopathological changes & risk factors associated with ectopic pregnancy in rural tertiary care centre Medpulse-international journal of pathologyoct 2018;8(1)
|1.second & corresponding
| INDEX COPERNICUS